Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

After thinking about this for a while, I've decided to join the rest of my friends and jump into the "blogesphere."  I will most likely be writing about a wide variety of nonsense but will try my best to keep it interesting. 

Let's just say if you like terrible television programs (ie The Bachelor(ette) Series), DIY projects and/or recipes found on Pinterest, music reviews, Volunteer Football and just hearing about my day-to-day shenanigans (don't worry real-life friends, I'm thinking about doing a segement to include my past "Bethany Stories") then you are going to LOVE this blog! 

Also, please forgive the disarray of the layout...I'm learning and I swear I feel like Methuselah trying to figure out how to work this confounded HTML stuff...bear with me friends.  PS - any blog design tips are much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment