Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Activities

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had as wonderful of a weekend as I had!  It certainly was an eventful one, that's for sure.  Here are the highlights!

Saturday, my boyfriend G and I went to the 3rd birthday party of our sweet little friend Lucas.  To say Lucas likes dinosaurs is a bit of an understatement....there was even dinosaur shaped cheese slices!  He and his pals all got forks and dug into his cake.  It was really funny.  Also, my mother and I may or may not have jumped in the bouncy house...after all the children had gotten out.  

 
That night, my friend/sorority sister Rebekah came into town to celebrate the passing of her OT boards...way to go Dr. Reba!  We headed out to Beachaven Vineyard & Winery for their "Jazz on the Lawn" event.  Beachaven hosts Jazz every other weekend from May through October.  People come out of the woodwork for these events and they are a lot of fun!  Music, picnics, wine...all sorts of fun!

Please note the maiden voyage of my fold-up cooler.  It looks like a fold-up camping chair (or as folks around here call them, "Jazz chairs") but it is actually an insulated cooler bag that sits on a stand.  Thank you, Old Time Pottery!

Rebekah accompanied me to church where we heard our brand new preacher, then we headed back to meet some of our other sorority sisters for an afternoon at the lake.  Going out on the water is one of my very favorite things to do!  We really appreciated Chelsea's husband Evan driving us around and being such a trooper hanging with the ladies. 

Who's excited for tonight's Bachelorette???  I know I'm not the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment